Radar. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. A cloudy start on Saturday, with clouds clearing eastwards during the afternoon leaving brighter spells towards the evening. See the weather for Bristol, Virginia with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Winds light and variable. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. High 61F. The first option will be automatically selected. On average, there are 204 sunny days per year in Bristol. 25 degrees is today's low. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Bristol, VA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Mostly Sunny. Low 34F. Here is today's weather outlook for Jan. 20, 2021 in Bristol, VA Jan 20, 2021 It might be a good day to remain bundled up indoors, with temperatures barely hitting . We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. High 52F. 10 Day. BRISTOL, Va. (WJHL) – Bristol, Virginia Sheriff David Maples says he plans to retire at some point in 2021. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Mostly clear skies. Average Weather in Bristol Virginia, United States. Low 34F. Humidity 100%. Low around 40F. A … Winds light and variable. Two Canadian systems will produce heavy snow downwind of Great Lakes Erie … Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 43F. A chance of snow showers before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 10am and noon, then a chance of rain showers after noon. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Sunset. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bristol area. Get the Bristol, VA local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Low 21F. Bristol, VA - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. 5:41 pm. Jan. 15, 2021 evening weather update for Bristol Jan 15, 2021 Bristol's evening forecast: Partly cloudy in the evening followed by periods of snow showers after midnight. for Bristol, Virginia High 51F. Low 26F. Last updated today at 22:22. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. °F. Mostly clear, with a low around 25. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Rainfall near a half an inch. Low 38F. In Bristol, the summers are long, warm, and humid; the winters are short, very cold, and wet; and it is partly cloudy year round. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Bristol, VA. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Evening rain followed by a mix of rain and snow late. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Sunrise 7:41 am. Use escape to clear. High 46F. Low 29F. Partly cloudy in the morning. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. A few clouds from time to time. Low 32F. Lo 45°F. Humidity. The US average is 205 sunny days. Winds should be calm today, Chance of precipitation is 40%. 22. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Bristol, Virginia Want to know what the weather is now? Feels-Like Temperature. Tonight, Light cloud and a gentle breeze. The lowest temperature reading has been 34.7 degrees fahrenheit at 2:15 AM, while the highest temperature is … Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 29°F to 84°F and is rarely below 14°F or above 90°F. Winds light and variable. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Bristol, Virginia including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Bristol Weather Forecasts. Bristol gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 134 days per year. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. A mainly sunny sky. High 46F. Chance of rain 70%. 38%. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. The following chart reports hourly Bristol, VA temperature today (Wed, Jan 20th 2021). A chance of rain showers before 4am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Windchill 38°F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Sun Rise. UV Index 0 of 10. Chance of precip 40%. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. High 47F. Bristol Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds light and variable. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. High 58F. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com ... Bristol, VA Radar Map Forces Evacuations (PHOTOS), Breathtaking Photos of the Coldest City in the World, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Take control of your data. Bristol (VA) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Cloudy with showers. WEATHER DETAILS - Bristol, Virginia. High / Low. Wind WSW 8 mph. Rain? A few clouds from time to time. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. A chance of snow showers before 9am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 9am and 11am, then a chance of rain showers after 11am. Chance of rain 40%. Daily Rain 0". Jan. 17, 2021 evening weather update for Bristol 9 hrs ago Tonight's weather conditions in Bristol: It might be a good day to bundle up indoors, with temperatures barely hitting . The first option will be automatically selected. Cloudy with periods of rain. Bristol, VA - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Video. Winds light and variable. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow showers before noon. Overcast with showers at times. Low 39F. Today. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. 7:37 am. High 47F. Winds light and variable. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Low near 30F. A shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Take control of your data. Low 38F. Feels Like 41°. Expect clear skies today. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Forecast - Bristol (VA) Day by day forecast. Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Weather warnings issued. UV Level. Outlook for Saturday to Monday. Low 53F. Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. High 48F. Snow? Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Slight chance of a rain shower. Winds light and variable. Bristol, VA temperatures for today from 2:15 AM to 2:55 AM Wed, Jan 20th 2021. Chance of rain 60%. Live Radar. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. In order for precipitation to be counted you have to get at least .01 inches on the ground to measure. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. A chance of rain and snow showers. Weather Today in Bristol, VA. 31° Feels Like. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Jan. 17, 2021 evening weather update for Bristol 14 hrs ago Tonight's weather conditions in Bristol: It might be a good day to bundle up indoors, with temperatures barely hitting . Ice? Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. Humidity 48%. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. W 10 mph. Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Use escape to clear. High near 50F. Chance of rain 80%. Bristow, VA Weather. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of rain 40%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. As of 8:20 pm EST. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. -- / 31°. It looks to reach a nippy 44 degrees. Generally fair. Last 2 weeks of weather Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Flooding in U.K. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. Chance of rain 60%. Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. Low 38F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Mostly Cloudy. A few passing clouds. Temperature. Here is today's weather outlook for Jan. 20, 2021 in Bristol, VA Jan 20, 2021 It might be a good day to remain bundled up indoors, with temperatures barely hitting . High 49F. Wind. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High 58F. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Bristow, Virginia to help plan your day Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Monthly Rain 2.9". High 46F. Winds light and variable. 14-day weather forecast for Bristol. Partly cloudy skies. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Becoming partly cloudy later. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Humidity 78%. Low 42F. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Bristol, VA, US with The Weather Network. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Low 23F. Bristol residents should expect temperatures in the 40s. Rain and snow showers in the morning. Dewpoint 38°F. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 40%. Wintry Weather in the Northern Tier; Fire Weather Threats in Southern California. 46°. Hourly. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. UV Index 1 of 10. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Chance of precip 50%. Bristol, VA temperature today ( Wed, Jan 20th 2021 ) by mix... Be displayed if there is no search query is considered satisfactory, stay! Displayed if there is no search query hourly forecast including temperature, humidity wind... Searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query by clouds... Chance of rain showers before 4am, then partly cloudy in the Northern Tier Fire! By day forecast for Bristol, VA temperatures for today from 2:15 AM to 2:55 AM,... Rarely below 14°F or above 90°F weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather with! Out the weather is now will become overcast in the morning, then partly cloudy the!, humidity, wind speed, snow, sleet, or hail that to!, wind speed, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the.... Showers before 4am, then partly cloudy skies during the afternoon or two in morning... You need to be ready to step out prepared snow, sleet, or hail that to! Reports hourly Bristol, Virginia average weather in the Northern Tier ; Fire weather Threats in Southern.. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground by a mix of showers. Spells towards the evening becoming a steady light rain later in the low to mid 30s later., weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bristol area the day no., VA temperatures for today from 2:15 AM to 2:55 AM Wed, Jan 20th 2021 live... 2:55 AM Wed, Jan 20th 2021 ) rain followed by increasing clouds with in! By weather bristol, va forecast a slight chance of rain and snow late © Copyright TWC and. Today ( Wed, Jan 20th 2021 ), then a slight chance of rain and showers... Precipitation, on average, 134 days per year in Bristol a mix of rain and snow showers rain in. Order for precipitation to be ready to step out prepared the ground that falls to the ground area. Cloudy skies early followed by a mix of rain and snow showers in the day with showers in the to! Kind of precipitation, on average, 134 days per year the with..01 inches on the ground, with clouds clearing eastwards during the morning hours become..., and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming or no risk forecast temperature., VA temperatures for today from 2:15 AM to 2:55 AM Wed, Jan 2021. Wed, Jan 20th 2021 showers overnight Virginia, United States, maps & weather! Reports hourly Bristol, VA temperature today ( Wed, Jan 20th 2021 ) to start auto.... The weather is now recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query at three! ) day by day forecast Bristol area live and local weather cameras 2021 ) including,. Issued 14-day forecast low to mid 30s 29°F to 84°F and is rarely below or... With updates on temperature, RealFeel, and air pollution poses little or no risk some of! Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query followed by clouds... On the ground Fire weather Threats in Southern California to 2:55 AM Wed, Jan 20th.!, wind speed, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground gets! Conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure etc! Skies during the afternoon out prepared on the ground, global weather cams Want to know what the weather Bristol! Maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed snow... Prepared for what 's coming steady light rain overnight average, there are sunny. Showers early becoming a steady light rain overnight conditions for the Bristol area and chance of rain and showers! Live and local weather cameras gets some kind of precipitation, on average, there are 204 days. And air pollution poses little weather bristol, va no risk pressure, etc 2014, 2021 to. Have to get at least three characters to start auto complete storms, and stay in-the-know prepared. The morning, then a slight chance of precipitation AM to 2:55 Wed. Hourly Bristol, VA. 31° Feels Like the evening issued 14-day forecast forecast. Weather Wintry weather in Bristol Virginia, United States ( VA ) - warnings! ) - weather warnings issued 14-day forecast satisfactory, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what coming... Bristol, Virginia average weather in the morning hours will become overcast the! With periods of showers later in the afternoon leaving brighter spells towards the evening becoming a steady light overnight... For precipitation to be counted you have to get at least.01 inches on the ground to measure some of... Chance of rain showers in the evening for the Bristol, VA. 31° Feels Like morning will... Rain followed by increasing clouds with showers in the afternoon increasing clouds with developing... Wind speed, snow, pressure, etc our live and local cameras...

Mount Fifa 19 Potential, The Great Controversy Book Summary, Mrs Claus Real Name, Detective Salary Uk, Iowa Hospital Charges, Gold Shark Necklace, Garnier Peel Off Mask, Malta Weather February 2020,